London Update: Aug/Sept 2019
Posted by Trishna Shah on Aug 12, 2019
Aug/Sept 2019 - London Update
You're invited to join Awakin Circles in Brighton and Shoreditch this month and all other locations will resume from September. In this update, we offer you inspiring articles, interviews, blog posts and more to nourish your journey.
Awakin Circles: Brighton, Shoreditch, Harrow, Pimlico and Mill Hill
Each month, you're invited to join Awakin Circles at locations around London, where we meditate for the first hour, engage in a circle of sharing based on a reading, and conclude with a home-cooked vegetarian dinner together.
- Wednesday, Aug 14th at 7:15pm (Brighton) (RSVP link)
- Thursday, Aug 22nd at 7:00pm (Shoreditch, Central London)
- Wednesday, Sept 11th at 7:00pm (Harrow, Northwest London)
- Wednesday, Sept 18th at 7:00pm (Pimlico, Central London)
- Thursday, Sept 26th at 7:00pm (Mill Hill, North London)
Seeds of Inspiration to Nourish Your Journey
- Gift Ecology: A Conversation with Nipun Mehta: A recent interview with Nipun by Heartfulness Magazine, which offers in-depth insights into his early motivations for planting the seeds to start ServiceSpace along with explanations and stories about its guiding principals over the past 20 years.
- Awakin Circle with Zilong Wang: Many of you will remember meeting Zilong here in London in 2017 during his global bicycling pilgrimage. At an Awakin Circle in California, he shared reflections from recent experiences and what he has learned during his past couple of years in China.
- 6 Lessons from My First Awakin Circle: A beautiful recollection of one person's first experience at an Awakin Circle in Santa Clara, where they began.
- The Heart is the True Kabba: What if we gave less importance to being right and cared more about expanding the boundaries of our love for others? This blog post shares a simple and short story from a Gandhian ashram in India.
With love and gratitude,
Trishna, Ani, Mita, Vicky, Shamash, Ewa and Prashant :)
Visit Awakin London for the Latest Info >>